Sebanyak 122 item atau buku ditemukan

Den beryktade Lasse-Majas äfventyr

efter nyare upptäckter och anteckningar om denne stortjufs märkvärdiga stölder, äfvensom hans många äfventyr, såväl i karlkläder, som förklädd till qvinna, under hvilken förklädnad han utförde många djerfva puts med både herrar och damer

Bahan pelatihan penguatan metodologi pembelajaran berdasarkan nilai-nilai budaya untuk membentuk daya saing dan karakter bangsa

pengembangan pendidikan kewirausahaan

Development of curriculum on entrepreneurship education in Indonesia.

Development of curriculum on entrepreneurship education in Indonesia.

The Effectiveness of Build-then-sell Concept Implemented in Malaysia

According to the Ninth Malaysian Plan (2006-2010) period, the development in housing industry will cover widely in preparation enough housing to the citizens, good quality in delivery and willing to have their own house. The implementation of Sell- Then-Build concept was succeeding in contribution to the housing development and increasing the national economy. However, there were problem arisen especially to the house buyer that contribute to the weakness of the concept. The main problem is the risks that bear by the house buyer if the developer failed to ftnish the housing project on the given time or abandoned the project. There are three main objectives of this study. The ftrst objectives are to identify the concepts of purchase and housing delivery system. The seconds objectives are to identify the structure of Build- ThenSell concept implemented in Malaysia and the third objectives is to analyze the effectiveness of the concept. Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) software is using to analyze the effectiveness of the concept. From the study, it can defme that there are two types of concept under the Build- Then- Sell concept, which are complete Build- Then-Sell and Partial Build- Then-Sell. The concept was approach by government is variant (BTS)/ 10:90 from partial types of Build- Then-Sell concept. 10% payment during Sale and Purchase Agreements (SPA) and the rest 90% after complete house with Certiftcate of Fitness for Occupancy (CFO) or Certiftcate of Compliance and Completion (CCC). Build-then-sell concept is one of the alternatives concepts that can choose by the developer in order to solve or reduce the housing problems. -Author.

According to the Ninth Malaysian Plan (2006-2010) period, the development in housing industry will cover widely in preparation enough housing to the citizens, good quality in delivery and willing to have their own house.